Directions from Liberia International Airport (LIR) to Tamarindo/Playa Langosta.
The road is completely paved and the signage is quite good so as long as you pay attention you will have no issues arriving in 45-50 minutes.
- From Liberia Airport, drive 1.2 miles to the main road and turn right.
- Continue driving and pass the towns of Guardia, Comunidad, Palmira and Filadelfia to Belen, approximately 25 minutes.
- When you arrive to Belen you will see a sign for Tamarindo, turn right at the Gas Station. You will pass by Santa Ana and Huacas.
- At Huacas, approximately 14 miles or 25 minutes turn left towards Tamarindo.
- Drive approximately 10 minutes until you see a sign before the town of Villareal that indicates a right turn to Tamarindo.
Make that right turn and drive into Tamarindo itself.
- You will still need to drive into central Tamarindo approximately 6 minutes until you pass Diria Hotel on your right and continue about a block
- You will come to a main intersection, Banana surf will be on the corner on the your left, turn left onto the unpaved road.
- Follow the road all the way up the hill staying to the right the entire way
- You will pass Capitan Suizo, Calla luna and Villa Allegra B&B.
- As soon as you pass Villa Allegra on your right Villas Cerca Del Mar will immediately follow on your left.